Meadowbrook Gardens

Cant wait for a download... Smile
Final construction updates coming soon!!!!!!
David Gordon here with a thrilling update.After overviewing our ride selection we have come to the conclusion that basically we need a wider rage of thrill rides. Rotor is not going to be able to handle it all by it self so this is what we have come up with..

[Image: fVcFA.jpg]
Psyclone.........

[Image: ptMYO.jpg]
..and The Zipper!!

[Image: MPKI3.jpg]
The Psyclone is an Wisdom's Sizzler. A amusement ride in which suspended riders spinning in cars experience the illusion that they will crash into other suspended, spinning cars. Riders are seated in small carriages clustered together and connected by beams at the top to a central point. The clustered vehicles are spun in one direction, while the ride as a whole spins in the opposite direction.

[Image: Q8Rgf.jpg]
Here is another shot of the Psyclone!!!

[Image: ru7zm.jpg]
The Zipper is a very thrilling ride by Chance Rides Inc. It features strong vertical G-forces, numerous spins, and a noted sense of unpredictability.

[Image: 58W3W.jpg]
Here is The Zipper at another angle.

Wow we are so excited.These rides are sure to be very thrilling. Maybe we should change the name to Thrill Gardens instead.......nahhhh but i will keep that name in mind,anyway see you next update!!!

D.G.
MeadowBrook Gardens Comeing Soon!!!!!!Cool
August 1973
hey this is David Gordon with some important news. A while back we had a MeadowBrook Gardens Logo contest, and after a long debate over all of the nice entries we received we have finally come up with an winner.

RCInsider with this wonderful logo which will be the logo for MeadowBrook Gardens for years to come!!!!
[Image: ZcIIx.jpg]
He even has his own shop called RCInsider's Explosive Logo Shop

So we send thanks to all of our contestants and a very special thanks to RCInsider!!!

Until next time !
D.G.
March 1974[/b[]

Hey David Gordon here wit another update.Its been an grueling two years.Setbacks, injuries, and all kind of mayham has tried to stop the opening of MBP but we pulled threw.In just two month the grand opening will be upon us,and we will be ready for it.Here is a few pics to prove it...

[Image: 9Iu0P.jpg]
Our Entrance Plaza is now complete.

[Image: yfsO2.jpg]
Here is Center Street in all of its glory. Lights , Park benches, and trash cans at the ready.

[Image: hBXep.jpg]
Here's a view of what you guest will see as soon as you walk in..

[Image: GiAGK.jpg]
If you look left of Center Street here is what you would see.Hey ALABAMA SLAMA and Red Mountian Splash.

[Image: SJ6qk.jpg]
Here is a view of the Midway and BushHill pass with all the trimmings...

[Image: TZgNi.jpg]
Here is another view of the Midway..

[Image: 655ie.jpg]
We have installed all of our Bathrooms. Here is one here....

[Image: 4Nldw.jpg]
...and here is another Bathroom here but there are many more!!!

[Image: 4nPKg.jpg]
Their has been allot of ride testing going on lately too!!!

[Image: mYc9J.jpg]
Not only was MeadowBrook Railway testing today..

[Image: VnK21.jpg]
...Hey MBR i see you.....

[Image: H5f8q.jpg]
But Rotor.......

[Image: ZXMDv.jpg]
The Round Abouts,

[Image: oq5FQ.jpg]
the UpperDeck,

[Image: OHtsr.jpg]
and Alabama SLAMA was testing today also..

[Image: xQUSp.jpg]
Our parking lot is complete and ready to go!!!!

[Image: cRLjT.jpg]
Unfortunately MBP was suppose to have one more attraction in this part of the park but the sale was never final. We have just recently close the deal and construction will start later on this year. To bad i really wanted it to open with the park.

[Image: pNq0i.jpg]
I can not wait for opening day its going to be amazing to see this park up and running. Oh and how do you like our new sign. It will be the first thing you see once you get out of the car. Is it or is it not the most beautiful thing you have ever seen, anyway see you guys opening day.

P.S. i might get board and show you some more sneak peeks before then!!!!!

[b]D,G,

This looks like a real park. I love it! Smile
Cant wait, still a really amazing park!
April 1973

Hello everyone. Well opening day is just around the corner.Flyer's and billboard's have been put up, parade routes have been made, employees have been trained, and all the gardens have been watered. All that's left now is to well....Open the doors.Here's a peek at the park map.

[Image: QPffa.jpg]
Simple but effective.(i know this looks crummy but if you can do better pls let me know i will send you the file!)

Its getting hard to believe what we have accomplished in just a few years. It amazes even me and I'm the one who thought it out!!!!!!I mean just look at her....

[Image: 4nPKg.jpg]
...Isn't she beautiful.....

Oh and i received this letter today and it really touched me deeply......
[Image: PJZdG.jpg]

Things like that make me feal good about being apart of this project.Well any way guys see you opening day

D.G.
Hey guys this is TalismenF22 and i just wanted to thank everyone who has followed this thread up into this point. Its not the best park in these forums but i have put allot of my hard work into the construction of this park and i hope you all enjoy. So with out further adue, Here is the story of MeadowBrook Gardens!!!!!

May 1974
Hey everyone its D.G. here and its opening day. I just cant believe its finally here.
[Image: U3S06.jpg]

[Image: quDQW.jpg]
We had a great turnout for the paraide and opening festivities this morning.

[Image: ALfHc.jpg]
And around three o'clock people where still coming in!!!
The guest just look so excited to be here. I know i am!!!

[Image: NkcIV.jpg]
Its feels good to see actual people here instead of just the workers here. Its as if the people is what make the park not the rides.But rides are important to (i mean nobody would come if there weren't any) lets take a look at a few!!!!

[Image: 4tiBq.jpg]
MBGR was became popular very quick.

[Image: sgB09.png]
The line has been pack all day!

[Image: yZCfG.jpg]
The Pyclone is a very fun ride.

[Image: voy5e.jpg]
Just look at these happy guest!! Well most of them are. This ride is a thrill ride. I kinda feel sorry for that gentleman!!!

[Image: H9HWL.jpg]
Maybe he should just ride the Carousel. But if he dose ride it he will have to wait it has a line!!!!

[Image: JLexV.jpg]
ALABAMA SLAMA has been thrilling guest all day.

[Image: TcDZL.jpg]
The lines are long.

[Image: qLjTr.jpg]
But its worth the wait!!

[Image: k8ehH.jpg]
If this keeps up where going to have to install another train.

[Image: pzWGa.jpg]
More satisfied customers headed back for more!!!

[Image: JJkyq.jpg]
RMS is a perfect way to stay cool.

[Image: YDw50.jpg]
The guest seem to think so!!!

[Image: h4YQs.jpg]
Well i can say one thing about the folks in Meadowbrook, When its time to eat its time to eat.

[Image: oICDF.jpg]
i went over t S&S for a bite to eat.But the wait was so long i thought i was going to pass out from hunger but in the end i was okay.

[Image: TY5PZ.jpg]
Rotor is a hit with the thrillseekers who are to scared to ride a coaster.

[Image: A9mrc.png]
I would ride it but i just had lunch.

[Image: yxwkv.jpg]
Now there is one ride in the park i would not ride my self.The zipper scares me dearly!!!!Just looking at it gives me the shivers i think i will just go watch a movie instead.
But the guest dint seem to be thinking the same thing!!!

[Image: AUkn4.png]
Got to get one more snack before i go to my seat!!!!!

[Image: XWMha.jpg]
well the sun is starting to set over MeadowBrook.

[Image: 4yDVS.jpg]
Things really light around here at night, and i looks amazing but it also means its almost closing time here.

[Image: ke0dK.jpg]
But you can not leave yet stick around for the fireworks show.

Well today was a very successful and eventfull day and now I'm tired and ready to go to bed. This park has plenty of potential and I'm going to make sure it uses every bit of it!!!
Good night everyone!!!!

D.G.

June 1974

Hey everyone David Gordon here with some good news! See as i have said before MBP was suppose to have 13 attractions when she opened but basically the paper work was still being jugled around.Well here is what AAI had to say about it this morning in our meeting......
Quote: AAI We are ready to begin construction of our new attraction. Its should have opened with the park but hey u cant eat your cake and eat it to. Construction will start at the end of this month immediately. The only drawback to this is the closing of Meadowbrook railway as it will be rerouted around this new attraction.But in short the plans have been made people have been paid and construction crews have been hired so everything is a go from this point.
[Image: cRLjT.jpg]

Well i guess this is the last time this part of the park will ever look like this.See you next update!!

D.G.
Looks great, can't wait to see more!