Meadowbrook Gardens

Looks good I'm excitied
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
June 1974
David Gordon here and today is my off day. So i decided to still come to work but on a having fun note! When i arrived my smile was almost wiped of my face. Here's my short story.

I wanted to start my day on the Ferris Wheel so that's the way i headed.

[Image: pIHTM.jpg]
To bad MBR is closed it could have saved me a walk in the heat.

[Image: TCFtq.jpg]
The line was not as long as i expected so the ride was almost a walk on.

[Image: OW3Wc.jpg]
The same couldn't be said for Rotor. The wait was a good thirty minuets in the heat. But in the end i was well worth it.

[Image: XcJb8.jpg]
Afther riding Rotor i decided to try to conquer my fear of the Zipper but the line was filled to the guardrails.So i just decided i will conquer it another time!!!!

[Image: qbKoX.jpg]
But nothing beats a good show so that's where i went next and besides its aircondtioned!!!

[Image: i8PXd.jpg]
After the show i was a little hungry so i grabbed me a bite to eat.

[Image: iZ5Bk.jpg]
After a quick lunch i headed towards Alabama Slama! But i took the long way around so i could check on the construction of our thirteenth attraction. I see they have already boarded it up in preparation of construction.

[Image: TFbo6.jpg]
So i finally make it to AS just to find out the its an hour long wait just to ride.Man in this heat that could fill like days, But its Alabama Slama where talking about here so i made me a place in line.

[Image: 6JSxs.jpg]
Hey wouldn't you wait an hour for this....i would and i loved it!! When i the ride was over i decided to call it a day it was scorching hot. So i headed towards the main gates.

[Image: zn48j.jpg]
Well I'm going leave u guys with this cute pick of the frog fountain.Think u can tell me where this is located.Whoever has the answer will received free tickets to spend a day at MeadowBrook Gardens. See you guys next time!!!!

D.G.

MeadowBrook Gardens Comeing Soon!!!!!!Cool
This looks great, just as great as CD5's park. Biggrin
The frog fountain is located near the entrance I guess
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
July 1974

I had a little free time at work today so i decided to walk around and take a few pics of our new construction.But i just had to sneak me a ride on Alabama Slama first!!!

[Image: UgLho.jpg]
I just love this ride and today being a slowday means no real wait!!

[Image: KbdEy.jpg]
So after i left A.S. i made my way over to the construction site and as you can see progress is moving along at a steady pace.The lift hill and first drop are allready complete.

[Image: GWg97.jpg]
Preparations for the station and Que line have also begun. If we stay on pace like this it will be ready to run by the beginning of next season.

[Image: xFl27.jpg]
Well i have to get back to work now see you guys next update!!!

D.G.

P.S. The frog fountain is next to the Grand Carousel!!!

[quote author=RCInsider link=topic=6771.msg176171#msg176171 date=1314232163]
That looks like it is going to turn out like a realistic wild mouse. Good update!
[/quote]
Even though its not a wild mouse i still thank you for your compliment and i hate your shop is closed i so have logos fore you to make!!!

[quote author=Mach 7 link=topic=6771.msg176191#msg176191 date=1314236123]
I hope to be able to create a park like this one day. Awesome job!
[/quote]
Well it isn't really that hard. I'm a newbie but after looking at all of the amazing parks on shyguys world you do learn a thing or two so just keep at it and you will!!!!

[quote author=gci2011 link=topic=6771.msg176194#msg176194 date=1314236490]
The supports are looking great, except I spy one of the in-game ones in pic #2. Can't wait for more!
[/quote]
Well i see one in pic 3 not 2 blush but it was a mistake i deleted the support cleaner by mistake it will be fixed lol!!

July 1974

Hey David Gordon hear wit another update. I just took the time to take some more pics of our new rollercoaster enjoy!!!

[Image: PYCNg.jpg]
Progress on the station and Que line.

[Image: q5H7h.jpg]
More track has been put up in just a few days!

[Image: vnZja.jpg]
Here is a view from MB R's second station..

[Image: 5UwuZ.jpg]
Here is an overview of our total progress.

[Image: dsFNf.jpg]
Well see you guys next update!

D.G.
This new coaster is great.
Amazing new coaster,
WHY U NO GIVE ME SKILL FOR GOOD SPINNING COASTER GOD?
August 1974

David Gordon Here with another update! Well we are near the end of the season and construction is at a all time high.

[Image: fqrSP.jpg]
Here is overview of is progress

[Image: 50Paf.jpg]
Here is the almost finished entrance/exit.

[Image: jiFgt.jpg]
Besides a few small touches required for operation the station is mostly complete.

[Image: TfDkI.jpg]
Also our new eatery is coming along fairly well.

Well see you guys next update.

D.G.
i wanna go there so bad!!!!

btw how do put pictures on forums?
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!