Meadowbrook Gardens

September 1974

D.G. Here and we have reached the end of our first season which was a big success.

[Image: r88s1.jpg]
When you just take the time to look back at what you have done to make people happy it hits you hard. I am proud of my accomplishment and after overviewing our first season I'm sure i here to stay!

[Image: ZgOQN.jpg]
As i see people rushing to get there last rides for the season in all i can do is smile because I'm the reason there here in the first place.

[Image: MmJE3.jpg]
It is a joyfull experience to be apart of MeadowBrook Gardens and I'm going to make sure it stays that way.(Getting teary eyed while saying this)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XYH59.jpg[img]
Well that's one season in the books and I'm sure next season will be even better.

See you guys next season.

D.G.

MeadowBrook Gardens Comeing Soon!!!!!!Cool
May 1975

David Gordon here and we are now in our second season and I have a fealing its going to be even better than the first one!!!

[Image: tZNPF.jpg]
Expectations for this year are high.

[Image: qrXvQ.jpg]
It could be because of our geat shops we have...

[Image: ZrWW1.jpg]
Or it could be the great rides we have .....

[Image: nCjV4.jpg]
Or mabye its a lilttle bit of every thing that makes up MeadowBrook Gardens.Who knows but exspectations are high.But i can tell you tht our lates addition has alot to with it.
[Image: 9xCFK.jpg]
[Image: LobUs.jpg]
Length: 1765' 1"
Height: 44' 3"
Speed: 35.1 mph

[Image: k1cCj.jpg]
The turn out for Jetstar was amazeing.

[Image: jzYTT.jpg]
Here is a shot from the que line.

[Image: AAl3V.jpg]
Man that first drop is a doozy.

[Image: 19vHA.jpg]
Here is a view from aboard MBR. I got all three trains in one shot.

[Image: ov7k6.jpg]
After takeing Jet Star for a ride myself i stop an asked a few people what they thought of the ride.
Like Jeff R here. He says.....
Quote:From Jeff R.
Well you can tell its not brand new but just barely.Its really a good ride as a matter of fact im geting back in lin as soon as where finished.

[Image: 2tJGQ.jpg]
I was going to ask this group butthey where allready arguring.Long story short its a love triangle!

[Image: pwfUj.jpg]
Jet Star was not the only new additon this year. Sandwich Heaven (a shop that specilizes in well sandwiches) was als a big sucsess.

[Image: FVka7.jpg]
You walk in and pic the kinda of bread you wont first.Then you pick your meat, veggies , and sauses. You can even have it toasted first and add cookies on the side with a drink and a bag of chips. Wow Thts amazeing but for sme reason it sounds familair hmmm......... Oh Well it is still a great idea..

[Image: DJYVg.jpg]
Well thats all i have for you today. See you guys later!!!

D.G.

New sandwich shop amazing wonder what sandwiches they have and a short of food hmm this got me thinking is there a store of that
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Mid May1975

[Image: oyXe2.jpg]
From aboard MBR.....

[Image: LU3ut.jpg]
From the roof of our Main office!!!

D.G.
Great park bro, fantastic.
Yeah cool scenery
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Wow, awesome man. That's cool. You're a Recreational park and Pavilion Designer fort the Alabama Park Authority. The room and office likes great. I like your design.