Meadowbrook Gardens

Hi my name is David Gordon i am a Recreational park and Pavilion Designer fort the Alabama Park Authority. I have been in the industry for a while now designing small recreational parks in the state of Alabama. This job really is not all that it's cracked up to be but it pays the bills. Well at least that what i thought about it until i received this letter in the mail yesterday.......
[Image: WNKQ1.jpg]
Of course i agreed to this deal and i will be catching the first thing smoking (as he put it) straight to Meadowbrook Alabama in the morning. See you then!!!!!!!
MeadowBrook Gardens Comeing Soon!!!!!!Cool
Looks intresting...
^^Just stay turned and find out!!!!!

April 1972

Hi this is David Gordon and i have finally arrived at the Meadowbrook local and man i was not expecting any of this!!!!
[Image: 7OnFG.jpg]
Look at this view its amazing!!!!

[Image: 8AJ8G.jpg]
Just mind blowing!!!

[Image: 2gE0d.jpg]
Look like it use to be some kind of mining operation going on here in this small part of the location. I can make good use of this!!!!!!!!!

[Image: IjZsj.jpg]
Man i can not wait to start on this project. I'm loving this local, plenty of space to make a magnificent place for families friends to visit, and plenty of fun for all to have. Construction will start immediately. This will be my time to shine!!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait For the park and attractions
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Aug 1972

Hey this Is David Gordon with another update. Land clearing began early May and we have been full throttle all summer and this is where we are so far.

[Image: u5O2g.jpg]
Land clearing proceded at a steady pace. Most of the Main street area has been cleard and preped for new construction.

[Image: u3g9q.jpg]
This area will look a whole lot different soon

[Image: 9h0h7.jpg%5D]
Alabama Amusement Inc (AAI for short) Construction team dose not believe in waisting any time. They have started preparations for the parking lot,Ticket Booths,and have even started on the Main Font Gate.

[Image: 5O7D9.jpg]
Ticket Booths

[Image: FfO08.jpg]
Another veiw of the Ticket Booths

[Image: XSlwV.jpg]
Here a nice view of the progress of our main gate. Many people will be entering and exiting threw here so were asking the public" What do you think about our Main Gate?" so Send us a letter telling us what you think (really just comment bellow Wink).

[Image: jNKhZ.jpg]
Well im going to leave you with an overview of our overall progress. Enjoy and see you next update....

D.G.

it looks cool cant wait for more
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
This seems really good. A nice blend of in-game scenery and custom scenery!
Wow you really have captured the essence of 1972 lol....cant wait to see & view more!!!
^^Thanks stay tuned for more!!!!
November 1972

Hey this is David Gordon and man do i have an update for you. Our motto for no on is "Progress". The people at AAI are now for how fast they produce and the quality of the product they produce as you can see bellow!!!!!

[Image: TeKct.jpg]
This is an overview of our completed Main Gates, park offices, guest relations and other Center Street buildings. All are works in progress of course!!

[Image: 3nKow.jpg]
Here is an overview of our some what completed Entrance Plaza. It is still in need of a few minor tweaks but we will get it right before opening day!!!!

[Image: j1v7z.jpg]
Our parking lot is finally completed paved and ready to go but its still missing something hmmm....Oh yeah that's right cars!!! They will be here soon enough!!!

[Image: hEfcy.png]
At the very beginning of Center Street on the left side of our entrance building we have our park office. This is where all of MBG business will be handled and its also where i will start my day every day I'm here at MBG!!!!

[Image: 9VAqc.png]
On the right side we have our Guest Wellcoming Center still a WIP.

[Image: bAUPu.png]
Park maps, Umbrellas, and park information will be available here.

[Image: ydvzn.png]
[Image: BKqkc.png]
Phone Calls and cash withdrawls will be also available here..

[Image: axzqm.png]
Our Guest Relations building is coming along quite nicely if i do say so my self. This is where stroller rentals, locker rentals, lost and found, missing persons, and photoshop will be located.
Hmm this building should have been a bit bigger. Note to self "self this building will have to grow with the park" Noted!!!

[Image: ez89j.jpg]
Here is a shot of some of the greenery starting to pop up on Center Street..

[Image: L1jbE.jpg]
Trying to put the Gardens in Meadowbrook Gardens sort of speak!!!!

[Image: lCWxz.jpg]
Here is a overview of our gift shop.Nothing to big nothing to Fancy but it will get the job done!!!

[Image: bXzUR.png]
I am so proud of this building here. Dubbed THE SNACK SHOP (S&S for short).
Even though it a WIP I'm allready in love with this building. Maybe its the colors,or the design, or just the overall feel when you walk in i don't know really. Call me weird i guess...

[Image: 7KWMo.jpg]
S&S will serve snack foods like icecream, cotton candy, and fountain drinks to the public.I allready know I'm going to spend many a lunch here!!!!

[Image: 7C9wP.jpg]
I can not wait to see the guest faces when they walk in to S&S.Man I'm loving this place..

These next two images are brought to you by KINO ENTERTAIMENT INC(KEI for short).
[Image: axBxM.jpg]
The people over at KEI have been working at a strong steady pace to get our theater equipment up and ready to go.I just have one small worry. Why did they not focus on the outside building first. Don't wont anything to hapend to all that expensive equipment.

[Image: 3Jkjv.jpg]
What am i saying where insured to the tee. If any thing happen it all will be replaced.
I sill hope they know what there doing we do not need any set backs!!!!!!!

[Image: 21fmU.png]
I sneaked a look at the main screen from one of the many seats in the theater while the KEI boys where at lunch. Its quite a view i can not wait until there finished. Its going to be amazing!!!!!! End of KEI news!!!!

[Image: 1ojal.jpg]
Okay now here is where were you as a viewer get involved. This is our MeadowBrook Train Station.

[Image: 6XOS0.jpg]
Here is a nother view of the station and its Court yard.

[Image: hX976.jpg]
Side view.

[Image: K2VSn.jpg]
Loading Platform view..

Okay I'm really not to proud of this station and want you guys as viewers to post your opinion
You have 3 choices

A leave it like it is

B Tweak it a little so it will look better

C Demolish completely and start fresh even though this will set us back months.

AAI as well as me would really appreciate your opinion as future park guest and your opinion is important, its your park after all!!!!!!!!

[Image: nWg15.jpg]
Well i leave you with an overall view of our progress. See you next time and don't forget to post your opinion of the Meadowbrook Train station!!!!

D.G
The station looks fine, just put a 1894 or train station sign on the wall of the entrance. My guess is that it will look great when you put the train in.