Tropico Shores

Which one?

And I found the retexture! It doesn't say it's by dasmatze but I am excited!

http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....w;down=856
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Jul 28, 2012, 07:37 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Which one?

And I found the retexture! It doesn't say it's by dasmatze but I am excited!
The one way off in the background. Good for you.

Bringing a small update today. I'm still working on the boardwalk and the area around it.

[Image: Shot0210.jpg]
Took a stroll down the boardwalk today, and while it's still incomplete, there are a few buildings that did pop up. Most of which were sideshow games, but there was one in particular that caught my eye.

[Image: Shot0209.jpg]
It's got a train in the display case! I wonder if it could be a nod to anybody... Wink

[Image: Shot0213.jpg]
An overview showing some of the stuff that has been done and some of the stuff that still needs to be done. Foliage take FOREVER.

[Image: Shot0214.jpg]
And lastly, a teaser for the water park, Aquaworks. I took this shot from Panther's station.

Join me next time when I take a stroll through a fully finished boardwalk as well as take a closer look at Aquaworks.
What is that bird thing over the buildings in this picture???

[Image: Shot0209.jpg]
lol...its a ride
Looks really nice.
If thats what t looks like and its nowhere near complete i bet the finished product will be epic! <3

Regards,
Phantom
You never introduced yourself. Welcome to RCTgo, Phantom!

EDIT: Opps, you did.
In all my history of playing RCT3 thats the BEST park ive seen.
I'm not the best, But nor the worst.

-RCTcoasterbuilder9988

Want to see my latest downloads? Want to know more about me? what to see my projects? Click to visit my website! Website is updated every week! Be sure to check it out!: http://builder9988.wix.com/rctcoasterbui...!home/c2df

The best? Are you sure.

www.rctlounge.com
(Jul 29, 2012, 05:47 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: What is that bird thing over the buildings in this picture???
It's an in-game flat ride that was installed with Wild. I believe the name of it is Topple Tower or something like that.
(Jul 29, 2012, 08:12 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: You never introduced yourself. Welcome to RCTgo, Phantom!
Try to keep that to PM and introduction threads.
(Aug 2, 2012, 08:11 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: The best? Are you sure.
Yes.

(Jul 29, 2012, 06:06 PM)RedRain Wrote: lol...its a ride
Yes. Yes it is.

(Jul 29, 2012, 06:37 PM)๖ۣۜPhantom Wrote: Looks really nice.
If thats what t looks like and its nowhere near complete i bet the finished product will be epic! <3

Regards,
Phantom
Thanks for the compliment ๖ۣۜPhantom! I can see it in-game and I assure you that it will indeed be epic!

(Aug 2, 2012, 11:03 AM)RCTcoasterbuilder9988 Wrote: In all my history of playing RCT3 thats the BEST park ive seen.
Thanks!

I'll try to get the next update up soon. No promises though. Aquaworks is the hardest part of the park to build and it's taking up a lot of time. That and I've been putting off a lot foliage and landscaping for a long time and need to get those done as well.
OMG, nice park Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.