Tropico Shores

3 is incorrect.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
It's not five either.

I decided to take a picture of the map of the park.
[Image: Shot0257_zpsa9bf57e0.png]
It does show a new attraction that I've added, but you might need to look a little to find it.
ooohhhhh... eeeeshhhhh a baybeeeee coaster! I love the little guy!
[Image: caldercitycoasters_zps4ade4f3e.png]
(Feb 11, 2013, 03:51 AM)CalderCity Wrote: ooohhhhh... eeeeshhhhh a baybeeeee coaster! I love the little guy!
Whut?

So after two months of not opening the game, I came back to this to finish it up. First on the list is to get a various assortment of buildings done, much less daunting than sticking all the foliage in the park (which I do passively anyways). Since school is out, I'll probably be able to update this a little more frequently now and hopefully finish it up.

I added another ticket booth to the entrance because I felt that it made sense to do so. I think that it helps make the entrance look more like an entrance than it did before. Not much of an update from before, but I feel that it's a significant enough change to point out.
[Image: Shot0269_zpsd9b692cb.png]

Jungle Warrior got a slight update to its layout, more so I could fit the tower in the turnaround and still have everything look good than anything else.
[Image: Shot0267_zpsc19c5ea4.png]

The queue of Jungle Warrior is where most of the work I've been doing has been. It really takes a long time for me to get foliage going in certain areas of the park, and it still takes a large amount of time once it gets going.
[Image: Shot0265_zpsba8db2e3.png]

Lastly, a night shot of the queue.
[Image: Shot0270_zpsad7e935b.png]
Nice to see more of this park. Also, that coaster looks really smooth.
[Image: ek5uf.jpg]
Try #2
Thread Coming Soon!
(Jun 29, 2013, 12:03 PM)Odie5776 Wrote: Nice to see more of this park. Also, that coaster looks really smooth.
Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whelp, that was a long break. Time to get rolling on this and hopefully finish it up this year.

First thing's first. I was getting some foliage and landscaping done when I really started to look at some of the stuff I've done in the past in this park, namely the foliage and buildings. While it's pretty simple to get my current style of foliage to fit with the other stuff, some of the buildings came across as unnecessarily large. Such as this one...
[Image: Shot0047_zpsb5ad55da.png]

And this one.
[Image: Shot0046_zps2c6283ee.png]

Since I don't think they work with my current style (And they look overbearing to boot.), I removed them to make way for some other buildings that allow for more consistent proportioning among the buildings in the park.

As well as those two buildings, the's also a ride that was removed for similar reasons. The Giant Ferris Wheel is now gone. It just ate up space along the boardwalk area of the park that could be used for smaller rides and buildings. This Dodgems is one such ride.
[Image: Shot0048_zpsab3db63b.png]

Another notable change is one to Windstorm's layout in order to cut down on some of the supports that jut out of the path. Of course it's still being worked on and I would expect this part of the park to change a little bit more before it's done.
[Image: Shot0038_zps2a05d223.png]

As I stated earlier, I've done a lot of terraforming and foliage in the back area of the park. The lagoon where the log flume splashes down looks a lot more secluded now that the foliage around it is done.
[Image: Shot0041_zps3e758ab5.png]

Of course, there are still sightlines from various paths nearby of the splashdown.
[Image: Shot0039_zps921dccc0.png]

[Image: Shot0040_zpsc5cdc2d7.png]

Jaguar has gotten a lot of attention over the past couple days with the foliage and terraforming. More on that to come. Smile
[Image: Shot0042_zpsa34c1e83.png]

I'll Leave with an overview of all of the terrain and foliage work that I've done recently, and to show what I'll go more in depth at a later date. (Don't worry, it'll be less than ten months from now. Smile)
[Image: Shot0044_zps223e0a23.png]
Wow.. Just wow.. That's an amazing park!! Definitely puts mine to shame Smile
Getting better.... Smile