Tropico Shores

Yeah. I can't get them any higher. If I could, then they would be at a more appropriate height. The reason that I have them is that they look better than in-game supports, but I'm not going to push it as too much of these supports could easily look overbearing. Heck, I was going to try to get some of them onto Shockwave's loop but decided that the in-game supports looked better than what I had.

I've been doing a few housekeeping things with the queues in the park. Most of them need cleaning up. I also still have a lot of foliage to add into BoP's ride area as it still looks a bit sparse in areas.

In other news, I have a shot of BoP's loop from the queue.
[Image: Shot0184.jpg]
Ooohhhh! Nice shot!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I figured that since I've hit year 50 In-game, I might as well show an overview. Don't worry. An update will be here soon.
[Image: Shot0191.jpg]
The first picture looks cool, great job at the Camera Angle.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Ummm there is only one picture.

I like the layout of that wooden coaster! Is it custom supported?
(Jul 22, 2012, 05:31 AM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: The first picture looks cool, great job at the Camera Angle.
Thanks!

(Jul 22, 2012, 10:19 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Ummm there is only one picture.

I like the layout of that wooden coaster! Is it custom supported?
I think he's talking about the first pic on this page.

The coaster is not custom supported. The supports are DasMatze's retexture of the in-game supports.
They have that? GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!
(Jul 22, 2012, 08:34 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: They have that? GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!
I can't give you something that isn't mine. The best I can do is tell you to look around on some RCT3 sites.

Update 7-24-2012

I've fnished the ride lineup... for the most part. There are still a few things that I would like to do. I'm planning to add a small water park to the park. The entrances will be on either side of Shockwave's loop. Here's a screen to help illustrate what I mean.
[Image: Shot0204.jpg]
They will be near where the curve next to the teacups, and where the bench is.

I've also put a ton of work into the deep jungle area of the park. In fact, most of the foliage is done in that area, and I've added a wooden coaster. See for yourself.
[Image: Shot0205.jpg]
The wooden coaster (Panther) takes inspiration from Grizzly at CGA.

As such, the train takes a while to make it through the turnaround.
[Image: Shot0200.jpg]

Panther's entrance seems a little bit secluded.
[Image: Shot0206.jpg]

Hopefully it will be getting some signage soon.
[Image: Shot0196.jpg]

Panther might not be the best wooden coaster out there but it does have a few hidden tricks up its sleeve.
[Image: Shot0203.jpg]

Oh yeah. You also saw a food court.
[Image: Shot0197.jpg]

Quite a funny story when building it too. I had been raising land so that I could arrange the seats in the way that you see above, then this happened.
[Image: Shot0192.jpg]
From what I assume, the game thought that the track in the corner was underground.

There's another building in the area. I'll be working to try and get at least one more building into the deep jungle.
[Image: Shot0194.jpg]
This building serves as a candy store.

I've been waiting a while to take this shot. It didn't come out as well as I had hoped.
[Image: Shot0198.jpg]

And I'll end it here with my favorite shot of the area.
[Image: Shot0193.jpg]

Join me next update when I put some life into that old boardwalk.
Lol the food court doesn't have tables. ?

I am surprised that you didn't enter this screenshot for the contest:

[Image: Shot0184.jpg]

Sooooo, where can I find that wooden support re-texture? I will give you a plus 4 reputation.
(Jul 25, 2012, 09:10 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Lol the food court doesn't have tables. ?
I am surprised that you didn't enter this screenshot for the contest:
<snip>
Sooooo, where can I find that wooden support re-texture? I will give you a plus 4 reputation.
Find some way to put tables into a food court, then get back to me.

You can find it simply by looking around for it with Google, or by knowing your way around the community. Most creations are not too difficult to find.

What's that in the distance?
[Image: Shot0208.jpg]
You can just barely make it out.