Tropico Shores

Reply Time
(Oct 7, 2011, 12:45 PM)BiotecVirus Wrote: windstorm looks very impressive! the CS suits it spot on around the complex bit (around the corkscrews and then into the station)
There is no CS used in the park. I'm assuming that you mean the coaster track. Thank you very much for commenting!

(Oct 25, 2011, 12:13 AM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote: Looks awesome so far Smile
Thanks!

(Oct 25, 2011, 06:12 AM)GameProKing Wrote: Great park! It's looking super!
(Oct 29, 2011, 04:36 PM)GameProKing Wrote: It hasn't even been that long, making a good park takes lots of time and care. And it says eat because that's where the food court is going.
Thanks for the comments, and yes it does tak a lot of time. Sometimes, time that I don't have.

(Oct 29, 2011, 01:32 PM)Odie5776 Wrote: Are you gonna update anytime soon? or ditch the park. I did that to MIsty Meadows. (oh, and why does it say "EAT" over there?)
P.S. Also, I like how you used a bunch of rides as scenery, Roofs, support, ETC.
Thanks for the comment! It says "EAT" because that is where I will be building the large food court. There is already a smaller one in the park. I plan on going through with this park and releasing a save when it's finished.

Update 12/3/11
Another small update today. I originally planned to work on the park over the Thanksgiving break... Then I bought Skyward Sword...
Anyways onto the pictures.
[Image: Shot0151.jpg]
A new building which houses a gift shop. I'm a little partial on the colors. what do you guys think?

[Image: Shot0152.jpg]
Some of the path layout. This path connects the entrance area to the "side area" and is sttill tentative.

[Image: Shot0150.jpg]
And here's another overview. The next update will feature much more progress than this one.

Current Progress
Entrance Area-16%
Boardwalk-60%
Back Area-65%
Side Area--20%
Landscaping/Foliage-6%
Parking Lot-0%
I think it looks really good!
Reply Time
(Dec 4, 2011, 01:37 PM)Coasteriffic Wrote: I think it looks really good!
Thank you very much Coasteriffic!

Update 4: Ready to Take a Plunge?
There have been some additions since the last update. One of which will not be shown in depth until the next update.
[Image: Shot0156.jpg]
The parking lot is close to being finished. I just need change the shape in a few areas and then add cars.

[Image: Shot0158.jpg]
I have also removed the building in the back area in order to build a Log Flume.

[Image: Shot0154.jpg]
The double drop of the log flume. I may add some interactive features later on, but I'm currently very satisfied with how it turned out.

[Image: Shot0157.jpg]
I decided that it would be best to include a screenshot of Shockwave as I have not really shown it yet. There will be a station for it very soon. As you can see, I have started on the roof of it.

[Image: Shot0159.jpg]
And lastly, I leave you with another overview shot which shows the progress made since the last update.

Current Progress
Entrance Area-16%
Back Area-70%
Side Area-35%
Landscaping/Foliage-8%
Parking Lot-80%

See you next time!
Question, how do you get track to go into path. I know how to get track into other track but not into paths. I like the log flume alot, a great new edition to the park.
I've been trying for ages with the options.txt cheat but it never works. The park is looking great.
Sorry for being Inpatient. Looks AWESOME! Can't wait till vid comes out
WAIT! NO CS!?!
[Image: ek5uf.jpg]
Try #2
Thread Coming Soon!
Reply Time
(Dec 11, 2011, 06:43 AM)Coasteriffic Wrote: Question, how do you get track to go into path. I know how to get track into other track but not into paths. I like the log flume alot, a great new edition to the park.
Thanks for asking! It's the same method that people use for railroad crossings. You first build the thrack. Then, you lower the terrain below it three or four units, place the path, and raise the terrain back. Keep in mind that this does not work for flat rides, stalls, or queues

(Dec 11, 2011, 07:36 AM)GameProKing Wrote: I've been trying for ages with the options.txt cheat but it never works. The park is looking great.
Thank you! That's because you don't actually need to use any options.txt alterations to do so. See the above reply.

(Dec 16, 2011, 07:17 PM)Odie5776 Wrote: Sorry for being Inpatient. Looks AWESOME! Can't wait till vid comes out
WAIT! NO CS!?!
Thanks! I won't be making a video, but I will be releasing the park file when I've finished.

Help me out a Little Here
I have built two B&M stand-up layouts, and I'm having trouble deciding on which one to use. I thought that it would be bes to let you guys decide. Here are the options.

Option A
[Image: Shot0160.jpg]

Option B
[Image: Shot0162.jpg]

Thanks in advance for any participation that you can give.
I would go with B, the parks looking great by the way.
Wait, there's a difference between them? They look the same but just with different angles... B
[Image: ek5uf.jpg]
Try #2
Thread Coming Soon!
I think that's what he's asking, which of the 2 look best, because it's hard to choose when they look the same.