Scrapyard

I had a cool idea for a bobsled circling down a mountain for the Build-it a few months ago, but it was too slow and the mountain was bad.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
Do you still have the track design?
No I do not. Now that I think about it, it was a body slide.

That makes think of a question. Are Water slides available for the build-it competition or would I have been disappointed that it isn't allowed?
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
Water slides have been accepted as entries in the past, such as in Round 174. As long as it's themed to Build It! standards, it should still be recognized as a legitimate entry.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I have many projects I started and either went back to later and realized I didn't like them or finished and just never posted videos. However there is one that comes to mind that I wish I had finished. I started this huge park wide ride going through different disaster zones, the 1st being flooding, then to an active volcano area, then finally to a tornado section. I spent several months with building, tearing down, and rebuilding. Finally finished the actual tornado using smoke effects and some brown walls. I was somewhat pleased with how the finished tornado looked at a distance but up close it looked kind of, well like brown walls and smoke lol! Gave up after that and sadly never took any screenshots or video. It's still on my other desktop (boxed up). Need to unbox it and see what all parks I have from years ago. Hope everyone's having a great day!
(Jul 14, 2017, 10:47 AM)purvisbrad Wrote: I have many projects I started and either went back to later and realized I didn't like them or finished and just never posted videos. However there is one that comes to mind that I wish I had finished. I started this huge park wide ride going through different disaster zones, the 1st being flooding, then to an active volcano area, then finally to a tornado section. I spent several months with building, tearing down, and rebuilding. Finally finished the actual tornado using smoke effects and some brown walls. I was somewhat pleased with how the finished tornado looked at a distance but up close it looked kind of, well like brown walls and smoke lol! Gave up after that and sadly never took any screenshots or video. It's still on my other desktop (boxed up). Need to unbox it and see what all parks I have from years ago. Hope everyone's having a great day!

This sounds really cool!! It kinda reminds me of the Studio Tour in Hollywood at Universal! That was always on of my favorite ride as a kid. There was something so fun about just going into different scenarios where for a split second you feel like your going to die hahaha Tongue Biggrin But if you ever get around to making another one let me know! I would be stoked to check that out!!
(Jul 15, 2017, 07:44 AM)westcoasttropic Wrote:
(Jul 14, 2017, 10:47 AM)purvisbrad Wrote: I have many projects I started and either went back to later and realized I didn't like them or finished and just never posted videos. However there is one that comes to mind that I wish I had finished. I started this huge park wide ride going through different disaster zones, the 1st being flooding, then to an active volcano area, then finally to a tornado section. I spent several months with building, tearing down, and rebuilding. Finally finished the actual tornado using smoke effects and some brown walls. I was somewhat pleased with how the finished tornado looked at a distance but up close it looked kind of, well like brown walls and smoke lol! Gave up after that and sadly never took any screenshots or video. It's still on my other desktop (boxed up). Need to unbox it and see what all parks I have from years ago. Hope everyone's having a great day!

This sounds really cool!! It kinda reminds me of the Studio Tour in Hollywood at Universal! That was always on of my favorite ride as a kid. There was something so fun about just going into different scenarios where for a split second you feel like your going to die hahaha Tongue Biggrin But if you ever get around to making another one let me know! I would be stoked to check that out!!

I agree, I love those kind of rides too! I loved the earthquake and twister rides at Universal Orlando! I'm hoping to get something started in rct3 soon involving tornadoes (which scare the crap outa me lol)!
(Jul 15, 2017, 10:33 AM)purvisbrad Wrote:
(Jul 15, 2017, 07:44 AM)westcoasttropic Wrote: This sounds really cool!! It kinda reminds me of the Studio Tour in Hollywood at Universal! That was always on of my favorite ride as a kid. There was something so fun about just going into different scenarios where for a split second you feel like your going to die hahaha Tongue Biggrin But if you ever get around to making another one let me know! I would be stoked to check that out!!

I agree, I love those kind of rides too! I loved the earthquake and twister rides at Universal Orlando! I'm hoping to get something started in rct3 soon involving tornadoes (which scare the crap outa me lol)!

I really want to check that one out! I've only been to the one in Hollywood so i'm excited to experience that one! That will be so rad! Let me know when you do that cuz I will love to check that out!! Smile Hahahah same here!
(Jul 16, 2017, 04:22 AM)westcoasttropic Wrote:
(Jul 15, 2017, 10:33 AM)purvisbrad Wrote: I agree, I love those kind of rides too! I loved the earthquake and twister rides at Universal Orlando! I'm hoping to get something started in rct3 soon involving tornadoes (which scare the crap outa me lol)!

I really want to check that one out! I've only been to the one in Hollywood so i'm excited to experience that one! That will be so rad! Let me know when you do that cuz I will love to check that out!! Smile Hahahah same here!

Definitely!
this was somthing i was going to complete but the loss of the RCT lounge really put a damper on it, real shame to because it is 100% gone except for these pics (new PC and i'm not sure i can find the original save) This was going to be a fantasy alpine theme around some sort of dragon.
[Image: lfNLUDk.png]

[Image: d8UUBYE.png]

[Image: MGPQhPV.png]