RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Corrupt A Wish! [Forum Game]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Granted, however they are only good for one year each before they return to their mediocrity.

I wish people would believe in Buffalo sports for once.
Granted, but this "once" is only for one day, then people will restart not believing in Buffalo sports.

I wish the Quebec Nordiques will come back in Quebec.
Granted, but then they'll be called the Sherbrooke Nordiques

I wish for more genies
Granted, but then you wish for something stupid and you have to stare at a mirror that is playing a never ending meme that you can't keep your eyes off of. And it goes on and on..and on....and...on....and -stares at a mirror contemplating my life for 2 hours-

I wish I could stop staring...at......th..is....mir-...rir...rir...or

(Yes, I am quite aware that I have done Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'."
^ Granted, but the mirror has a built in speaker and it plays Journeys song "Don't Stop Believin" on an endless loop as the mirror follows you around wherever you go playing that song.

I wish I could wish for a wish.
Granted, but you wish for the most vulgar and offensive thing ever, so you get banned from RCTgo and any other roller coaster game Web site in the world (including OpenRCT2). Wink

I wish I could know what to wish.
Granted, but it's an utterly boring wish.

I wish I could wish for a wish
Granted, but you had the same wish as rccoa coasters, so him and you both got banned from RCTgo for offensive wishes.

I wish we could corrupt wishes with ghost peppers again. (remember that?)
Granted, but it's Ghost Pepper's phony sister ironically named Ghost Phony, and unfortunately, they're not spicy at all.

I wish ghost peppers were not so hot.
Granted, but they taste terribly bad, and you're forced to eat them.

I wish we have something hotter than ghost peppers (I'm suicidal)